"E-Bill Starter Package with Paynet Upload" – ideal for you and your customers
- Companies based in Switzerland
- PDF files
- Up to 2,400 e-bills per year
Advantages for you:
- Flexibility: No need for accounting software to send bills electronically – just Microsoft Word, Excel or similar software.
- Simplicity: No technical expertise required.
- Attractive pricing: The more bills you send electronically the more you save.
|Costs for the first year||CHF (excl. VAT)|
|Paynet network set up||200.00|
|E-Bill Starter Package including upload of PDF files to the Paynet customer portal (bills in one language, one layout)||150.00|
How e-billing works:
- Your customer registers for your e-bill service via their e-banking system or SIX. You confirm their registration in the Paynet customer portal.
- You upload the bills to our Paynet customer portal as PDF files.
- We then create VAT-compliant signed e-bills, which we deliver to your customers' e-banking or accounting systems.
- Payments are made in the same way as before.
- PC or Mac
- Internet access
- Up-to-date web browser (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.)
- Ability to create PDF files (one PDF file per invoice)
Requirements for the PDF files:
- Only unsigned PDF files will be processed.
- SIX must be informed in advance if the layout of the PDF file is to be changed.
- Each PDF must contain an ESR coding line.
- http, https and mailto hyperlinks may be used in the PDF file.
- Only files saved as PDF Version 1.5 (or earlier) will be processed.