Receive VAT-compliant e-bills directly in your e-banking application with the "E-Bill Business Package" from SIX
How to set up e-billing in your e-banking application:
- SIX will send you the login details you need to activate e-billing in your e-banking application. Select "e-billing" from the menu in your e-banking application and use your login details to activate e-billing. More detailed information can be obtained from your bank.
- Once you have activated e-billing, use the list of billers to register for e-billing with your billers in the e-banking application.
How to pay e-bills:
- New e-bills will be displayed when you log into e-banking.
- Click on the bill you wish to pay, check it and then authorize it for payment with one mouse click. You can decline an e-bill if it contains any errors.
- Once the e-bill has been approved, it remains available in your e-banking application for a further 90 days. After that, your e-bills can be found in the Paynet Online Archive.
How to find your e-bills in the Paynet Online Archive.
- The e-bills you receive are filed with SIX in the Paynet Online Archive.
- Use the login data we provided to access the Paynet Online Archive and search for e-bills.