Receive VAT-compliant e-bills directly in your e-banking application with the "E-Bill Business Package" from SIX
- VAT-registered companies based in Switzerland that make payments via the e-banking services of a bank connected to SIX.
Advantages for you:
- VAT-compliance: SIX digitally signs e-bills and archives them electronically. E-bills can be used to claim the pre-tax deduction of VAT.
- Cost-effectiveness: No need to set up a VAT-compliant infrastructure to handle e-bills.
- Simplicity: No technical expertise required.
|CHF (excl. VAT)|
|One-off registration with SIX||60.00|
|Annual participation fee||25.00|
|Archiving per 100 e-bills per year||5.00|
How it works:
- You enter into an "E-Bill Business Package Agreement" with SIX.
- SIX sends you the login details you need to activate e-billing in your e-banking application and view your invoices in the Paynet Online Archive.
- You activate e-billing in your e-banking service and register for e-billing with your billers using the list of billers. You will then receive subsequent invoices through e-banking and stop receiving paper bills.
- You can access your archived e-bills and the signature verification reports in the Paynet Online Archive at any time.